11.03.2017

Hip Hip Hooray....

While the saying makes me think of children, I really wanted to use this sentiment face place die to add a little fun!  When we get older, we don't always tend to think of Birthdays as happy occasions but as maybe a little more wear and tear on our bodies.  Alas, I wanted to focus to be different, and hopefully bring a smile to the receiver's face -- I believe it worked...


Masculine papers, but that oh so fun sentiment die!  Love it!  After the choice of pp, the rest all found into place.  I do wish my round corner edge would've matched the die a little better but we have to have something to try to improve, right?

Thanks again for popping in to see my little corner of blogland, and to leave such kind words -- they really do mean the world to me!

Hugs,
TK

5 comments:

Cat Craig said...

TK its a super fun man card for sure!

Mac Mable said...

Love how you've put this card together and sure brought a smile to my face....Thank you x

I Card Everyone said...

Adore the argyle, and every other darling bit about it! HIP indeed!
=]

Rosemary said...

what a fun design, tk!! love the mix of papers you used!

Anita in France said...

Crisp and handsome, TK ... and so fun with that playful die cut sentiment ... brilliantly showcased! Hugs, Anita :)