12.19.2016

Wishing You...

Another Christmas card, this one done as a single.  Some of my recent cards have been similar but not duplicates; this one is not.  This one is actually a CASE of one I remember from a few years ago made by Heather Nichols of Pine Is Here.  I fell in love with the card and HAD to make a similar one.  So here 'tis...
I used a snippet of paper still on my desk, a background stamp on white cut into a panel, then stamped my images over that.  I added a snippet of ribbon, a short piece of hemp cord holding the sentiment banner popped up on a kraft base.  Someone's been influencing me though -- come on, admit it, you know who you are!  I stamped some images around the inside sentiment too...

Products -
   Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles and MCS Straight Banners
   PTI Mistletoe & Holly, Impression Obsessions Dotted Argyle (faint background - love this stamp!)

Oh man!  I'll be back in the next few days because I still have more cards to post, onward and upward!  I'll be seeing you around, I'm loving what I'm seeing out there in blog-land!

Hugs, 
TK

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

your card is so beautiful, TK!!

Loll said...

Beautiful card TK. Such a great mix of patterns, stamping and sweet embellishments. xx

Barb Ghig said...

Your holly leaves and berries are so pretty, and I love the quilted feel of your background! Great color palette paired with Kraft, too! Beautiful card, TK!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty! Love the holly and the festive snowflake paper!

Anita in France said...

Rich and elegant, TK ... and gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)