8.08.2016

FMS #248 - Happy 29th Anniversary, Hubbs!

This one's a bit self-explanatory just by the title, isn't it?!  I started making this about a week ago, finally finished it Monday (well last Monday), pictures taken last night, then low and behold here comes a challenge that I think this fits in quite nicely...  Here's my card -


I stamped the background, popped it up on foam, attached it offset on lower right corner, handmade the sentiment strip with sentiment embossed, then two feathers stamped and hand cut, then stuffed underneath the sentiment.  


I was a little amazed when I later saw the challenge!  Fitting, don't you think?  So I'm entering this into the Freshly Made Sketches #248 challenge, show below -
Supplies:
   Paper - PTI Soft Stone, Neenah
   Ink - HA Soft Granite
  Stamps - Clear & Simple Birch Trees, HA Everday Sayings, Janes Doodles Wise Owl, PTI Love &     Marriage (inside sentiment)

Well, that's it for today!  Hope you are having a wonderful week, I know mine will be!

TK

8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Perfect for the challenge and loving the colours and the pretty feathers x

Linda Callahan said...

Love the blue feathers against your backdrop! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Anita in France said...

Isn't it fabulous when there isn't even a plan and it still comes together, TK! Such a fabulous card ... crisp and clean and perfectly masculine! Congratulations to you both on your anniversary! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

A wonderful card for your hubby!! Happy Anniversary wishes to you both!!

Cat Craig said...

Excellent take on the sketch. Happy Anniversary.

I Card Everyone said...

Totally fitting!! and very handsome, too! Happiest anniversary to the two of you! xoxo
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Belated Happy Anniversary, TK! I hope you and your hubby had a great time celebrating! I love your masculine design and color palette for this card! It's perfect!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love the blue feathers!