12.08.2017

Joy, Joy, Joy!

Hello, Friends!  I'm here again with another "set" of 3, but this time I can't really choose which one I want to showcase first so I just may have to do 3 full size and let you choose!  These cards showcase a newly purchased sentiment stamp I lOvE!  I love the script, I love the saying -- what else can I say?!  While all 3 are very different, there's just something about each one.   So here they are...

A little die cutting and some clear stamping here so as not to detract from that sentiment...

A little heat embossing, glitter tape and foil tape...

Some heat embossing, partial die cutting and gorgeous washi tape...  Ok, ok, this one might be my fave!  And because it has a couple different techniques, I'll be sending this one over to CAS Mix UP December 2017


Here's to hoping your holidays are shaping up nicely and you're enjoying the season without the rush!
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful comments too!

Hugs,
TK

11 comments:

sandie said...

This are all fab, I do love that script also..where is it from?

Anita in France said...

Me too, TK ... love the script, love the sentiment ... love that word joy ... you've showcased it brilliantly on this fabulous trio! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Done in threes, you'll be done in no time, TK! These are gorgeous - every single detail, the washi, the gold and silver embossing - all so beautifully highlight that Joy-filled sentiment!
=]

Viv said...

A great stamp TK - great set of cards too!

Bobby said...

These are all fantastic, TK. I think I like the last one best too although I might have move the sentiment to the left a little.

TK said...

It's a rubber solo stamp,Joy Has Come by Stampendous -- glad you like it as much as I do! I found it at local Craft Warehouse.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh what a pretty sentiment! Love that you gave us three fabulous uses of it!

Loll said...

I can see why you love this new stamp set, TK! It's really beautiful and you've done a great job of creating three gorgeous, unique cards. Especially love that last one with the dark green background and stip of striped washi tape! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Mac Mable said...

The sentiment stamp is gorgeous, love the font and of course the actual sentiment. I was favouring number one, then scrolled down and then it was number two and then it was number three! Sitting on the fence or is it because you shouldn't have favourites!! Love them all x

Julia Aston said...

All three of your cards show off that wonderful sentiment nicely! So pretty with the die cuts and shimmer of gold or silver! thank you for joining us in the CAS Mix Up! Julia xx

Bonnie said...

Wow, TK! I love this sentiment too and how you let it take center stage! Very elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!