11.14.2017

Birthday Hugs

Howdy, Peeps!  Just popping in with another card of late.  This one was colored with Copics using a Santoro stamp -- I just adore these little girls!


It seems like my lack of ability to get into my craft room in the past few months has created a lack of ability to create!  It seems like the end product just doesn't come off like I envisioned in my head.  Is that a thing?  I'm just hoping it's a dry spell caused by a lack of "practice" so....  back to the craft room I go!

Thanks for stopping by and sparing a little time for a visit!

Hugs,
TK

7 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I know exactly how you feel regarding the mojo. It just takes one card to make ya feel like ya got it again. this one is just adorable.

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous colouring, cute image and hope you enjoy your return to the craft room with lots of inspiration? x

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling TK! I like her polka dot umbrella and rain slicker.

Anita in France said...

Sweet and so pretty, TK ... what an adorable little image ... with polka dots ... so cute! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

it is a thing, TK... I have it quite often! But this little darling under the brelly looks perfect to me! xx
=]

Kara Lynne said...

She is such a sweetie! I hear you about feeling rusty, but your card doesn't show it!

Rosemary said...

super sweet card, tk... your coloring is fabulous!!