4.27.2016

OCC Clear & Sheer 1.1 -- Love You Forever

Greetings, Friends!  I wanted to share with you my first card from the new Online Card Class: Clear & Sheer.  Today (or yesterday actually) was about attaching vellum.  So I made this card and attached my vellum by hiding Kool Tak behind the embossed words and under a couple hearts.

So while I was successful with attaching and hiding my tape, somehow in the pic the sentiment looks like it's warped which it isn't IRL, so clearly I must practice keeping my vellum taute while securing!  I'm also enclosing a close-up so you can enjoy the shimmer from the Inka Gold, as I do  :o)


And just in case you can't tell, this one is for the Hubbs because he's so awesome in letting me play!

Supplies:  
  CS: Neenah 80#, Strathmore 140#, TPS blue vellum
  Inka Gold -- steelblue, jade green and silver; HA silver EP and VersaMark
  Dies:  SSS Stacked Hearts and Big U (both NBUS)

I'm also posting this to:
  SSS Monday:  Show us your metal (Inka Gold and silver embossing powder)


Here's to hoping Hump Day treats you well, and we're all sliding towards the weekend now!  Later!

TK

8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Wow what gorgeous colours and loving the shimmer. Great use of the vellum and how you attached it, thank you for the inspiration.

Loll said...

Beautiful card TK. LOVE your smooshed inka gold die-cuts ... the shimmer is so pretty. And I love the layout and design with some of the hearts inlaid and some scattered. So fun. Great job with the vellum. Enjoy your course! xx

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous card! I LOVE vellum, TK, and cannot believe I passed on this class .. Kool Tac, huh? I've run out of the vellum tape, it may be time to give this a try! Thanks for the chat yesterday!
=]

Sybrina K said...

TK, This is so pretty! Love the design and that touch of Inka Gold. :)

Anita in France said...

Ooh, lovely, TK ... soft vellum and shimmery Inka Gold together ... a blissful match! Hugs, Anita :)

Maura said...

Beautiful metallic sheen to your card, TK! Happy you joined us this week at Simon Says Monday Challenge for Show us Your Metal! Hugs, Maura

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh that is such a pretty card!

Bonnie said...

Love that die and the Inka Gold! That embossed vellum is awesome!