2.13.2016

Congratulations - New News, New Life

Well, life happened again... It's been a whirlwind around here, and things are still a-changin'!  Between our latest news and the Broncos WINNING SuperBowl 50, we've been a busy house.

So, my youngest just got engaged (Yes, Andrew being a complete gentleman asked Trish's dad for her hand in marriage!), and I wanted to drop a personal note to both of them.  So yes we knew it was coming but...  Here's the card, but it won't be posting until after they get it in the mail -- Andrew is preparing a "home" for the future!  (ETA:  Trish is our daughter, Andrew is the new fiance - cuz apparently I didn't make that clear enough earlier - sorry)


These silly young folks both LOVE plaid, so I thought that was in order.  I used blues and greens, and popped up the sentiment.  The inside was totally handwritten, from me to them.  The only unfortunate thing about this whole card is that I can't make it fit into ANY challenge! 

Cardstock:  Neenah, PTI Blueberry Sky
Inks:  PTI 
Stamps/die:  PTI Super Stripes and Congrats/matching die

Thanks so much for being patient in my absence, hopefully I'll get more time in the next week!  See you soon...

TK

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Well, challenge be darned, TK - it's won the prize for sweetness today in my book! Congratulations to you and your family! I look forward to seeing you soon...
=]

Loll said...

They are going to treasure this special card your made in their honour. Congrats to them, and to you TK. xx

Marybeth said...

Congratulations,TK! Sounds like a whole lot of happy going on ! Darling card Andrew and his fiancé !

Anita in France said...

Cool and crisp and deliciously CAS, TK ... who needs challenges when you have such lovely news ... and a gallant son who proposes properly! Congratulations to them both! Hugs, Anita :)