12.30.2015

Christmas Star

I wanted to post a couple more cards that got pushed aside.  This one was made using a technique, not really any coloring, die cutting or anything too intense.  I had seen this card before, somewhere, and wanted to try and replicate it.  While I love this card, it really isn't one that's easily mailed so it is limited to hand delivery.


Here is a couple close-up view of the card that show a little more detail.


Paper: Christmas cardstock from Michaels, PTI
Ink:  Antique Linen for distressing
Cuts:  Stars were hand-cut, label from Sizzix, I believe

Hope your holidays were wonderful, and your blessings continue to flow!


TK

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Something this lovely deserves to be hand-delivered, TK ... I'll put the coffee on - or the bubbly on ice! Happy New Year!
=]

TK said...

You are so VERY sweet, thank you! And if I could, I'd be there in a heartbeat! I'm in Denver so I'm kinda closer :o)